Multipurpose Sea Cargo Complex (MSCC) Bronka is a dynamically developing infrastructure project with promising outlook, it also has strategic importance for the further development of transport and logistics network not only in St. Petersburg and the North-West region, but also throughout Russia. MSCC Bronka became the embodiment of the latest technologies in the field of commercial shipping and at the same time it maintains ancestral Maritime traditions of our city and state. In the construction of the port, innovative technologies and the most modern equipment are being used. A large group of specialists, including environmentalists, works on the preservation of the unique coastal natural ecosystem, contributes to the replenishment of the biological resources of the Gulf of Finland and the protection of the region’s environment. The utmost importance and first priority for the management of the company are our employees.
We take responsible and thorough approach to any task at hand, we observe the labor law and moral principles.
We value our employees, provide all opportunities for professional growth and personal development. We invest in employee training, encourage ones knowledge in practical work, the desire to become professionals and improve together with the company.
We acknowledge the uniqueness of each specialist, whose personal achievements are a guarantee of the success of the whole team.
- Opportunity to work in the largest modern transshipment complex of St. Petersburg with the prospects of professional development and growth.
- Long-term employment relationships based on mutual respect, commitment and honesty.
- Friendly team of MSCC Bronka consists of highly qualified specialists, who are always ready for fruitful and constructive cooperation.
- If you wish to be a part of our team, please fill out the request form for employment or training.
- Specialists of the Department of personnel management will consider your request and will contact you as soon as possible.